Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

It's A Wrap!

For the last couple months I've been periodically answering questions, providing clarifications and sending various pictures of myself to a number of writers and editors with HEALTH and All You magazines.  I previously mentioned the possibility of being included in a prediabetes magazine article here.   It got a little crazy trying to answer questions and provide pictures in the midst of moving especially since our nice camera still has not surfaced in the unpacking process.  Fortunately, I was able to stay in good communication with them and I am thrilled to report that I have been told "it's a wrap"!  I believe it is slated for the November edition of All You but if I hear differently I will let you know!

To be completely honest, I feel kind of weird about the whole thing because I have been way off my usual eating plan throughout the whole packing, moving and unpacking process which is still ongoing.  I try to remind myself though that the article is completely true in regards to my diagnosis, my reactions and the 30 lbs I have lost so far.  Once I am really settled I will be getting back to my plan as usual and in fact I have already been doing some reading and research and have plans for tweaking it.

Everyone has bumps in the road of life and those bumps do affect lifestyle changes we have made or are making.  I suppose there are folks who stay on their eating and/or exercise plan, whatever it may be, 100% of the time throughout any life changes but realistically I can't fathom that is a high percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment