Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Progress Pics and Super Cool Opportunity

One of my favorite food bloggers, Carolyn Ketchum, posted on Facebook that HEALTH magazine was looking for female prediabetics to interview. I submitted my contact information and was surprised to immediately hear from them. I completed an interview and was then asked for before and after pictures. I have taken all my progress pictures myself with my iPad so they are mostly faceless shots. The magazine needed pictures with my face so I had to dig around for before pics and have Mark take afters for me with no time to fix myself up. If my story is included I will be yet another statistic of women featured in magazines with awful pictures! At any rate I thought I'd share the first collage I put together for them without my face. Personally, I think these are better than what I ended up submitting at the end.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at you! Major progress, those are great pics! I hope you get featured in Health! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete